Defibrillator / Monitor
BeneHeart D3 is one compact , durable, light weighted defibrillator which integrated monitoring,manual defibrillation,AED and pacer.It is a professional biphasic defibrillator-monitor suitable for hospitals and clinics use worldwide.
- Compact 4-in-one integrated design: monitoring,Manual Defib, AED and pacer
- Large and vivid display with 3 waveforms assures easy ECG and SPO2 viewing
- Defibrillation , Synchronized cardioversion and AED with Biphasic technology
- Up to 360J escalating dose energy to maximize defibrillation success
4-in-1 Design to meet your clinical needs
BeneHeart D3 offers responders vital signs monitoring including ECG, respiration and optional SpO to enable continuous 2 assessment of the patient.
With the IP44 level of dust and water resistance, D3 offers reliable performance in a variety of adverse conditions. In AED mode, the BeneHeart D3 automatically analyzes the rhythm and determines whether a shock is advised. Voice and text prompts guide the user through the process. Voice recording(180 minutes) is also available for after case analysis and review.
- Monitoring Diagnostic quality, 3/5 ECG monitoring with respiration and optional SpO from 2 Masimo, Nellcor or Mindray.
- Manual Defibrillation Asynchronized defibrillation mode for cardioversion of ventricularfibrillation; Synchronized defibrillation mode for cardioversion of atrial fibrillation. Paddle/pad contact indicator provides users with impedance information before each shock.
- AED In AED mode, the BeneHeart D3 automatically analyzes the rhythm and determines whether a shock is necessary. Voice and text prompts guide the user through the process. Voice recording(180 minutes) is also available for aftercase analysis and review.
- Non-invasive pacing BeneHeart D3 offers external pacing in demand mode and fixed mode with adjustable rates and output. The 4:1 key enables clinicians to quickly select 1/4 of the defined pacer rate for observation of the patient's underlying rhythm.
User-friendly Design to aid efficient resuscitation
- 1-2-3 steps to defibrillation; color-coded buttons and highly visible patient data simplify manual defibrillation.
- Large, highly visible alarm light advises caregivers a change in the patient's condition.
- Buttons for energy selection, charging and shock delivery improve ease of use for clinicians.
- Functions are easily accessed using the rotary knob and quick keys.
- Lead selection button gives quick access to the optimal ECG waveform.
- Multiple power supply options allows BeneHeart D3 to be used in a variety of locations.